Help with Setting Up Zuar Portal for Data Analysis

Hi everyone,

I am new to using the Zuar Portal and need some guidance i am little bit nervous. I am trying to set it up for data analysis but am a bit lost with where to start. Could someone help me with a step by step guide or point me to any resources that can help?

Specifically I need help with:

• Connecting to my data sources.

• Setting up dashboards and reports.

• Any tips for beginners to get the most out of the portal.

I also searched it on this https://www.capterra.in/software/1013096/zuar-portal-azure/ but i could not found anything special.

I appreciate any advice or resources you can share.

Thanks in advance.

Selena Thomas

Hey @thomaselly,

There are many introductary topics on this FAQ page: Zuar Portal FAQs

To address your specific asks, have a look at:

• Creating a new datasource. There are some caveats to this tho and it depends on the type of database you are trying to connect to. For this piece specifically, it may help to work with a member of the Zuar team to help you get connected. What type of database are you trying to connect to?
  • Are you trying to implement a BI tool like Tableau or are you attempting to use the native charting library? The portal comes with amcharts available for use. Once connected to data, you can leverage the standard amchart block types by going to any page, ctrl + right click to show the quick menu > add new block > select an amchart block type or xychart. You can also just use standard html, css, and javascript inside of an html block to integrate any js charting library.
  • Check out the FAQ page linked above!