Mitto v2.9 brings several UI improvements to the job page:
- Created and last updated timestamps
- “End of” options for schedules
- Additional timeout options (custom)
- Detailed error messages when editing a job’s JSON config
Created and Last Updated Timestamps
In Mitto v2.9, see when a job was created and last updated in the UI on any individual job’s page.
“End of” Options for Schedules
Mitto v2.9 adds three “end of” schedules to jobs:
- End of month
- End of quarter
- End of year
Now you can set these schedules without having to jump through hoops with custom CRON logic or creating duplicates of the same job/sequence with different schedules.
Additional Job Timeout Options
Previous versions of Mitto included these job timeout options:
Mitto v2.9 adds two new options:
- 3 hours
- Custom - Specify the exact number of minutes for a job timeout.
Detailed Error Messages When Editing a Job’s JSON Config
In Mitto v2.9, error messages are much more specific when editing a job’s JSON config.
Mitto even tells you which line and character position the error was found at.
Compare this with errors in prior versions: