Question: Is there a way for Mitto to kick off a sequence only when the data source is updated?
- I have ~20+ XLS spreadsheets on SharePoint
- I currently have a Mitto sequence that is ran every day at 2a to drop all historical data and re-grab all XLS spreadsheets.
- The Mitto sequence is ran in its entirety, regardless of if there are any data source changes or not.
- Because the sequence is kicked off at 2a – and only 2a – an update that is made later in the day - say 3p – won’t get picked up until 2a.
– I would love for Mitto to kick off the sequence only when --and shortly after (maybe even real time?) – the data source (e.g. an Excel file) has been changed.